Youmeus
Home
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Happy birthday, C!
Enjoy your treat yo self weekend! -xoxo, K
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
K C
View my complete profile
Theme images by
luoman
. Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogger templates
Popular Posts
Stuff We Love Sunday: Cupcakes!
In honor of C's birthday treat yo self weekend, we are going to share six cupcake recipes we have pinned and really want to make! Bir...
Happy birthday, C!
Enjoy your treat yo self weekend! -xoxo, K
What C is reading: Business & Pleasure
In the wide, wide world of the interwebs (www for short), there are so many things to read. A lot of the blogs I read are for work- intervie...
Almost Birthday: C's Outfit Formula
Oh hello, friends. Before we get into what I've been wearing and how much I hate taking pictures of myself, I'd like to introduce yo...
Mini Update, Lots of Love
I love giraffe statues. I love dressing like a flapper. Here I am dressing like a flapper while standing next to a giraffe statue at a f...
The beginning
Apparently there is such a thing as National Best Friend's Day. If I were to force you to guess which day of the year the nation has ...
hi, i'm c... and i'm in a rut
The weather is cold. The weather is rainy. I take public transportation to work and I hate standing outside being cold. All of these things ...
It's beginning to look a lot like... March?
I'm generally confused, but today is a snow day. March 6th. I thought winter happened in December, but apparently we are still playing t...
Stuff We Love Sunday: Home Office Edition
Lately I've been unhappy with my craft room/home office. I can't find anything and have more boxes that are supposed to help me ...
Stuff We Love Sunday: Around the House
A popular thing the kids do on the Interwebs these days is to post things they love. For some reason it happens on Sunday. I think it is t...
Labels
c life
(2)
decor
(1)
k life
(2)
stuff we love
(3)
what we wore
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(12)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(7)
Stuff We Love Sunday: Home Sweet Home!
hi, i'm c... and i'm in a rut
Stuff We Love Sunday: Home Office Edition
What C is reading: Business & Pleasure
Stuff We Love Sunday: Cupcakes!
Happy birthday, C!
Almost Birthday: C's Outfit Formula
►
January
(4)
Blogger news
Blogroll
About
©
Youmeus
, AllRightsReserved.
Designed by
ScreenWritersArena
0 comments:
Post a Comment